Monday, November 1, 2010

Vanes Martirosyan: Undefeated

268x180_thumb_photo_56085_7257b47c5.jpgAn amateur boxer, Vanes Martirosyan, is 28-0 with 17 KO's. Pretty incredible, but a Cuban boxer has called him out. He said:
“I’ve proven myself, especially this year. Now I want to let Vanes and fans around the world know that when you talk and my name comes out of your mouth, you better be ready to back it up. If Vanes spent as much time in the gym as he did on the Internet talking about real fighters, he might have been a world champion by now.”

So Vanes had something to say back to him:

"Lara is making me shake in my boots (said in a mocking tone). Didn't I make it clear that I want to fight top 10 guys? I'm done with amateurs. I don't want to be involved in his little American dream bullsh*t."

"Lara needs to get off my nuts. I'm not his golden ticket. I said I want champions or top rated guys. Lara can go get a belt then we can talk," he said.

Sounds like an epic fight is going to happen soon.


PanArmenia Article

1 comment: