Thursday, September 16, 2010

Me as an Armenian American.


I am Ara Margosian from Watertown High, I am the 4th generation from my father's side, and first from my mother's side. I am connected to my Armenian side through both my parents. Even though my father is an Armenian American, he spoke fluent Armenian and for an Armenian American he wrote and read very well, and my mother had put me in scouts so I could learn about my past and learn to be a leader not a follower.

Both my parents are very active in a non-profit organization every Saturday and even on weekdays they dedicate their days completely as a coach and as an executive. I am also in AYF which is an Armenian Youth Federation which is in Massachusetts. There are many in the USA but I am in the greater Boston "Nejdeh" chapter. Also I am on the greater Boston "Nejdeh" chapter executive.






















No comments:

Post a Comment