Monday, January 4, 2010

My Christmas


       My Christmas vacation was enjoyable.  Christmas Day was all about my family being together and having a fun time.  Out of respect for my mother, my brother and I thought it would be appropriate enough for us to cook the food.  It was like a flashback to Thanksgiving because we made turkey in the oven, only  because it seemed big enough to feed my whole family.  We even had Armenian and Greek side dishes, like stuffed grape leaves, pilaf, lemony potatoes, feta cheese, and lahmejun, which is an Armenian like pizza.  Christmas day related to my culture because the most important aspect of my two cultures is my family coming together, and the food is the second most important.  Other than Christmas Day, the rest of my vacation was average, but I enjoyed it.

3 comments:

  1. Average.I like it. MLIA.
    Also,good job on cooking the food! Sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious, i had a Christmas very similar to that.

    ReplyDelete