Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Armenian Heritige


My Armenian Heritage is very imported to me. I am a true Armenian. I still go to Armenia Saturday school, were I learn Armenian. I learn about the heritage about the history also Armenian culture. I learn to read and wright. I participate in many different Armenian activities. I go to an Armenian Scouts called Homenetmen. At Homenetmen I am always with my armenian friends. We play and learn together. Every four years Homenetmen from all around world get together in Armenia and we go to places in Armenia. Other activities that i participate in are like when there are dances or other stuff like a fair or something. I have learned Armenian throe out my life. At home I only speak Armenian, when my sister speaks English in the house i tell here to speak Armenian so that she will not forget Armenian. My sister right now goes to Armenian School. My parents are from Kessab which is currently part of Syria. It used to be part of western Armenia which is called Cilicia. I am an Armenian and I will never forget my language.

7 comments:

  1. It's good your in activities that have to do with the Armenian heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its also good that you have the opportunity to go to Armenia. And do all sorts of activities with your family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have heard of Cilicia and want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that even with all the diversity that there is from your Mother's side, your Father taught you all that there is and more about the history of the Armenians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have liked to know a bit more about people in your life that inspired you and personal connections, beyond schooling. Also, some pictures of you would have been nice too!
    You had quite a few grammar issues that I will go over with you.

    Grade: B-

    ReplyDelete