Monday, October 5, 2009

thanks

Hi kids, I do not know if you are in class.
i miss you too.I wish you were all here to enjoy armenia together.
The country is seriously devided for the Turkish Armenian issue.conversations are very interesting.It is good to hear a variaty of opinions.
this weekend, Yerevan celebrate Yerevan Erepouni.If you remember , we talked about it in class.Erepouni is the old city that is Yerevan today.
Miss V, i will be emailing you a list of skype events by mid week.
Is is fall here and the colors are changing.The villages have harvest fairs.I will be going to one and will take pictures.
well enjoyMiss V's kindness and knowledge.
Talk to you soon
Digin Seta

5 comments:

  1. That is very interesting. I would like to hear some of those conversations as well to get an idea of the people's opinion. I am looking forward to the pictures of the harvest fair, and I hope you enjoy Armenia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to hear those conversations and opinions of people. Can't wait to see the pictures. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I you are having fun in armenia have good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cool, But Armenians And Turkish people aren't going to get along and thats obvious. This whole border opening is a wrong mistake i know Im against it. But can't wait for the pictures and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're having a good time in Armenia, and I wonder what the different variety of opinions the Armenians have.
    I can't wait to see the pictures!!
    Enjoy your time there, and we'll do our best in Miss V's class!

    ReplyDelete