Friday, October 2, 2009

parevner yerevanitz

Hi Ms V and my students,
I arrived after 22 hours on the road. I hope you are all doing well.During my 8 hours wait in Paris, I prepared you grammer lesson plans for my return.
I will blog every day.I just need some time to adjust to the time difference.
well please help Ms V with the project.
the weather here is very similar to Watertown.
Oh !on my plane to Yerevan, The foreign minister of Armenia was on the plane with his entourage.I would have loved to approach him and talk about our projects but my brain was half cooked.....
I miss you all.I tell all my friends about the work you guys are doing and how proud I am of you.
well talk to you soon
Digin Seta

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh we miss you tooooooooooooooooooo. That so cool that you met the Minister of Armenia. Well can wait till you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parev! I hope you have a great time in Armenia. You should of approached the minister, but it's okay. Have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parev Digin Seta! Kezi shad guh garodnank! We hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait until you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all miss you too, Digin Seta. And wow 8 hours in Paris for you must of been heaven, since you love it there so much. Have fun in Armenia and we'll talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parev, Digin Seta! How was Paris? You got to see the city for a while, I hope? That really cool that the Armenian Foreign Minister was on your plane! I wish you had talked to him about our project: it would have been very interesting to see his response. I hope you enjoy Armenia, and we all wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parev Digin Seta!! we miss u a lot too, i still cant believe that you meet the minister of Armenia, Im sure he would of been very proud and happy to know about our project. I cant wait for you to come back.

    P.S. Have a great time in Armenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Digin Seta we miss you too.We hope you have fun in armenia and I don't blame you if you didn't approached the minister, because my brain would of failed as well. We'll hope to see you soon and don't be to long,come back soon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Digin Seta how are you? we all miss you very much when we saw that you blogged on our page everyone just rushed to Ani's computer to look at it and we all read it hah. We hope your having a good time there and im awake today and ready for pictures hah. Looking forward on talking with you Digin Seta. Enjoy your time there Digin Seta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Digin Seta inchbeses, I hope you have a great time in Armenia, we miss you to and i am looking forward to talking to you also i cant wait for you to come back.

    ReplyDelete