Wednesday, January 5, 2011


1. My experience making this video was very complicated at times mainly because it is a new software and its a totally different experience than iMovie.
2.I enjoyed learning the new software and this movie making encouraged me to make videos at home too and also edit them.
3. Making this video was a great experience because it opened a video and gave me new interests.
4. I can see these skills fitting perfectly in my future because for college and other careers everything is more technological based and if I didn't it would be harder to learn in the future.
5. Making this video helped me learn about my heritage because I never took the time before to learn more about Aintab, and making this video I learned allot about where my family came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment