Wednesday, January 5, 2011


While making this video i learned how hard it is too make a video from when you start the script all the way too actually recoding it and editing it. One thing that I had enjoyed about the process was when I was recording. Recording my video was a different experience, also one thing that I learned from this project is how to edit video's, and how too create a DVD. I think this is positive experience because i could probably use this knowledge to get into a better college, or even a better job so this might have opened up more doors for my future. This project also helped me learn about my Armenian heritage by my searching up things I didn't know such as that about 90% of apricots distributed to the U.S.A. are from Malatya. Almost as everything everything has its down sides such as one thing I was not good at was the editing which had taken me awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment