Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Armenian Lineage


I had a relatively negative experience making this video. I am not particularly skilled at the media aspect of this class and, unfortunately, I think this shows in the final video. However, that is not to say I didn't enjoy the project at times. I found learning how to edit was not as difficult as I imagined it to be. Final Cut Express's controls were relatively simple and even thought it could be confusing at times, after I was properly educated in it's use by Ms. V, I believed I have learned all that I need about it.

Although the aim of the project (and even the name of my video) was to learn more about my Armenian heritage and lineage, I found that I was just rehashing the knowledge that I already had about my family and that I did not really learn anything new about the Armenian side of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment