Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Video Reflection: The Journey to Marash


My experience making this video was fun. Overall I had a blast making it. At first I thought it would be boring, and I would dread making it, but as I started to search for pictures of Marash, I realized this is not as bad as a I assumed it would be. I enjoyed the filming of my video. I never knew filming yourself can be fun. I have never been in a studio before where there are so many machines. I thought it was very cool to learn about different machines in a studio. I did not really like how it took a while to finish, and we had to actually make a script. It was a good technique to make a script, but I just don't like making things like that. I learned how to pan and zoom in on final cut express. I have never really used a video editing tool before. I thought it was interesting to learn new things. If I'm ever making a video in the future, I know what to do. I know how to zoom, and pan pictures and videos. I know how to add different effects to make a video seem more enjoyable than it already is. I learned new things about Marash that I did not know before. Making this video, I learned that Marash is famous for ice cream and shalab.

No comments:

Post a Comment