Friday, January 7, 2011

New Yerevan




My experience making this video was very difficult in the beginning until I got use to the software because I had never used any editing program before.
I enjoyed learning how to edit a video, I understand how music videos and other videos on Youtube.com are edited and how they come out really nice.
I didn't enjoy the frustration in the beginning remembering where to find effects and adding things I didn't know how to do.
From the making of this video I have leaned how to use a editing program because I never have and also it was my first time in front of the camera like that.
I can use these skills I learned on making more videos and editing more videos. Making this video helped me learn how Yerevan, Armenia is changing in many good ways.






No comments:

Post a Comment