Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Immigration Video


From making this video, I have learned quite a lot about my Armenian heritage. All the research I had done for this project helped me better understand how the Armenians have come to spread into many parts of the world and the reasons as to why. Also, what I found to be very interesting was the fact that this project made me find out the main reason why I am currently living in America.

During the making of this video. I have acquired the knowledge of many new techniques in which I can make better quality videos in a shorter time span using Final Cut Express HD. I enjoyed cutting out the bloopers out of the video; however it would have been nice to add them into the end of the video (to lighten up the mood). On the other hand, I didn't enjoy having to add too many pictures, sure they're nice and all, but too much can take away the point that you're trying to make; people start to look at the pictures instead of listening to what you have to say. If it was up to me, I would let the students of mine work on the project as they please, and if they had am opinion about something, I would take the time to consider it instead of having the video be the way that I want it.. after all, it is their video.

No comments:

Post a Comment