Wednesday, January 5, 2011



The making of this video was not easy, but it was not difficult. Halfway in between is more like it. It was something new for me to do, so it was done. So in a way it was fun to do something new, but purely because it was new. It was a new experience, therefore interesting, but it wasn't didn't really capture my interests, it simply isn't something that I'd like to constantly do. So, aside from that, I suppose that it wasn't too bad. Gradually though the more I learned about the program the more i was able to do. Also I learned a little something on video editing while learning a bit of famous Armenians and Armenian-Americans, because I had to research all of that in order to do this project. Yes, I learned a good deal of things, but I'm really not sure how much of it will be useful to me in the future, so I guess this project's uses will last me until the end of this class, but at least it will do something at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment