Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Video Reflection: Armenian Migration


I really enjoyed making this video and the entire process. I admit that it was a struggle to continue editing for such a long period of time. The editing process was very difficult at first, because I had never used Final Cut before. However, now I feel more comfortable using this software program. My favorite part of the process was adding transitions and importing pictures and videos. This was not only the easiest part of the process, but they were also the most fun to do. I enjoyed it because I was able to add unique transitions and pictures to improve my video and make it look better. However, there were also some things I didn't really enjoy. For example, my least favorite part of making this video was key-framing. I struggled with this process a lot. Even though by the end, I was able to successfully add key-framing it took a long time to accomplish for me. I learned a lot by making this video. I learned more about the editing process, and now I feel like I have a better understanding of media. The skills gained making this video include editing, making a DVD, and even being able to speak well publicly. Overall, this video helped me to understand more about my Armenian heritage, because I was able to learn more about Armenian migration and their reasons for coming to the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment